|By registering as an ProSMS.gr user, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
ProSMS.gr shall protect client information using the same standard of care that it applies to safeguard its own confidential
information and that the information shall be stored in such a way as to prevent any unauthorised disclosure thereof.
ProSMS.gr will not disclose or use any information submitted by clients to the website for any purpose
other than that for which the client is using the service for.
- ProSMS.gr users must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and network operator requirements.
Any complaint from a network operator would be regarded in a very serious light and the responsible ProSMS.gr user
could be suspended without a refund of its credits.
- ProSMS.gr users are therefore advised to include their own contact details in their messages to ensure
that complaints are directed at them and not at the network operator. ProSMS.gr may remove numbers from its database should
complaints be received.
- To protect the integrity of the system, ProSMS.gr users may not send unlawful, obscene, abusive, harassing, threatening
or obscene messages. Spamming (unsolicited marketing) is not allowed. Messages sent are stored and can be audited at any time.
Users indemnify ProSMS.gr against any losses suffered in the event that they don't comply to the above.
- ProSMS.gr will do its best to ensure successful delivery of all messages. Successful delivery depends on additional parties such
as ISP's, telcos and network operators, hence ProSMS.gr cannot guarantee delivery.
- The number of credits used per message is subject to change, and also depends on the cost route used.
- The ProSMS.gr service is provided as is. Users should verify which networks are covered. Changes may occur as
to which networks are covered. Notices of changes, where possible, will be posted on the front page of the website and/or
sent via email to users.
- If you do not agree with one of the terms do not use ProSMS.gr services.